Topic, was Re: [NR] (no subject)

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Sat Jun 16 18:43:04 PDT 2001

On Sat, Jun 16, 2001 at 06:21:39PM -0700, Brown Chass wrote:
> Amn this silence really sucks.. should I state
> something totally stupid and lets have a debate over
> it

I think the northern list has had enough recent activity without the same
delicate touch that brought us an unprovoked lashing out about religion on
the ansteorra list, but thanks for the offer, all the same.

Perhaps we could discuss something productive, instead.  We have a fairly
sizable newcomer contingent in Mooneschadowe just now; anyone have any
good insight on how to cope with the timing of the no-local-event summer
days?  (I'm assuming, here, that events are an important part of the
early learning-about-the-SCA experience.  I think so.)

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Northern Regional Virtual Scribe