Topic, was Re: [NR] (no subject)

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Sat Jun 16 20:22:29 PDT 2001

How about good old fashion revels????? They were an important part of my
upbringing in the SCA. I got to know the people of my local group and got
comfortable enough to find things to do within the group or found people I
wasn't afraid to call if I had questions. Every once in a while every group
needs a "just because" revel to let their hair down and just have fun.

My opinion, for what it's worth,
Maleah