[NR] pattern drafting class

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Sun Jun 17 12:00:52 PDT 2001

I should have done this earlier but after a very long day yesterday the
brain was asleep. Directions to the library in Norman are as follows: I-35
south to Main St. East to Webster turn North for two and 1/2 blocks. The
library is on your right with the parking lot on the back of the building.

See ya'll Wednesday,
Maleah