Topic, was Re: [NR] (no subject)

sherrie salinger ulfska at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 17 14:23:39 PDT 2001

Maybe you could have just some SCA type
gatherings.  They wouldn't have to be SCA
approved.  You know, stuff like a newcommer
potluck.  Cover what events really consist of,
help with garb concerns....stuff like that.  I
know when I first started playing I really would
have liked more events and event type things in
my area.  Came from Barony of 3 Rivers in
Calontir and there's next to nothing 'local'
there as far as actual events.
Somewhat short of ideas today....too hot
from doing too much.
Ulfska