[NR] Regional Bardic Revel

Ivo Blackhawk ivo_blackhawk at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 18 08:12:32 PDT 2001

This is just my two pents, please don't atribute this to anytone but myself.
But I would personaly like to just have this as something of a
backyard/someone's house revil, simple, somewhat uninvolved, easy to
cleanup, and forgiving if things go not according to plan.

*shrug*

Thats my idea, but by all means, if we get something going at a camp and get
enouigh people there, just point me at the camp fire and we're all good!  ;)

there are my two pents, and I'll shut up now

Ivo