Topic, was Re: [NR] (no subject)

Anthony Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Jun 19 19:07:18 PDT 2001

    I don't know if this could work well for Mooneschadowe or not, but we in
Northkeep are reestablishing the once-monthly moots (begun as shire moots when
we were discussing seeking baronial status).
    The advantage to them is this: a leisurely discussion of current events in
the kingdom, region and barony not subject to time constraints of our meeting
hall we use for populace.  It can be very difficult to fully cover or discuss
some plans or circumstances within a 90 minute timeframe and the moots are
good for that.  They are usually followed by a revel with food and bardic
circles.  I look forward to their return

Catrin