[NR] The Northern Regional Fighter practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Tue Jun 26 13:58:51 PDT 2001

I would like to second Ld. Owens thanks, with extra helpings of
gratitude towards all the wonderful people who fed and watered the
fighters, as well as those who came out to chat, talk, hang out, and
generally have a good time.  I left the practice with that warm, fuzzy,
bruised feeling, and it was a truly wonderful thing.

I look forward to the next practice with an eager anticipation and
healing body.

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.