[NR] Ansteorra, Northkeep, B/B Appeal

Chris Backus cbackus at peakonline.com
Wed Jun 27 18:05:25 PDT 2001

 To Eilis O' Boirne, Society Seneschal,

Forwarded is my letter sent to the Crown upon hearing of their removal
of Their Excellencies Northkeep.

Upon further months of calm reflection, I still respectfully disagree
with their action.  Thorgrim and Sigen are excellent servants to their
Barony, their Region, and their Kingdom.

Thank you for your attention in this matter,

Don Stephen Hawkins

mka

Capt. Chris Backus
1323 Books St.