[NR] Ansteorra, Northkeep, B/B Appeal

Morgan Cain morgancain at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 28 11:10:20 PDT 2001

> I have notcied alot of the email address and contact
> information in the black star is inaccurate. Best to
> ask online who is who and then send away.

The chroniclers are supposed to get periodic (usually quarterly) updates of
that list.  Due to a glitch with some email lists and addresses changing,
nothing new came out between last December and earlier this month.  So
Michael did not have the information to put into Black Star.

For in-Kingdom info, the people need to contact Kingdom Chronicler with
updates, and often forget because they figure telling The Registry at SCA,
Inc., is enough.  Also, it takes a couple months for new information to get
in because of the publishing deadlines.

                                ---= Morgan