[NR] public demo

jan hamen jhamen at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 16:04:21 PDT 2001

Greetings;

     The Shire of the Wastelands has been asked to
provide color and background for a production of The
Taming of the Shrew by our local theater group, The
Gaslight Theater.  It will be performed at Government
Springs Park in Enid on June 29, 30 and July 1.  We
have been asked to meet at the park between 6:30 and
7:00 pm each night to mingle with the audience,
juggle, dance, play music, fight, do anything to add
to the excitement of the play.  We will also have
fighting and dancing and other stuff during the
intermission.  Anyone who would like to come and help
with this demo is welcome. If you would like
directions and more information, please contact Keina
Greenleaf at jhamen at yahoo.com.  It sounds like fun,
hope to see you there.

Keina Greenleaf
Seneschal, Shire of the Wastelands