[NR] Take a deep breath...

W. C. Smith wcsmith at ionet.net
Sun Jun 3 16:01:22 PDT 2001

Greetings everyone, Artorius here...

I'd like to ask everyone here in the North to take a deep breath and calm
down for a minute.  Believe me, I understand the frustration and anger many
of you are feeling after the fiasco at Castellan this weekend.  I feel it
too.  But posting criminal records and inflammatory remarks to public lists
is not going to solve anything.

If you were unsatisfied with the proceedings this weekend, please follow
the normal complaint procedures.  This should include a written
complaint/protest to TRM's and a cc to the Kingdom Sen.  If you've already
done that, the next step would be a written complaint/protest to the
Society Seneschal with cc's to TRM and Kingdom Sen.  All of these addresses
can be found in the Black Star.

In service,
Master Artorius ap Caradoc