[NR] Watcha doin?

upsxdls_osu at ionet.net upsxdls_osu at ionet.net
Sat Jun 16 19:44:01 PDT 2001

On Sat, 16 Jun 2001 18:21:39 -0700 (PDT) you wrote:
> Amn this silence really sucks.. should I state
> something totally stupid and lets have a debate over
> it lol? So what is everyone doing while the others are
> gone???
> Chass aka Charinthalis Del Sans aka Resident
> SmartEllick

Well, today I did housework and watched some new (to me) movies.  Tomorrow a
group is coming over for a potluck and to watch some movies I've heard are
really funny, in a dark sort of way.  Clerks, Mallrats, Chasing Amy and Dogma.
My son's crowd really likes them, so I'm going to see what they're all about.
And, I'm baking a beef brisket and calling for everyone else to bring side
dishes. And I won't forget to call my dad, 'cause tomorrow is Father's Day.

Lady Liadan
Mooneschadowe

PS. The more the merrier, we're starting at 10 am.