[NR] Abbey Meeting Saturday 6/30/01

Annais de Montgomerie maleahladywait at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 28 17:03:56 PDT 2001

Greetings and Salutations!

Just a reminder to all who are interested, The Abbey
of Tithipote will be meeting this Saturday, 6/30/01,
at Mistress Alix's house in Namron.  Beginning about 2
hours post meridian (that's 2PM), we will be putting
the final touches on the award insigna that The Abbey
will be presenting at Coronation.

Everyone is invited to come by and help us.  We will
also be paining chartes for those who are interested.

If you need directions, please e-mail me privately and
I will provide those to you.

For those of you who took home insignia to work on, we
need it back by Wednesday at the latest.

There is still much to do!! And we can't do it without
your help.

If you would like to help, we would like to have you
help.

If you can't come by on Saturday, we will be up and
running on Sunday as well.  In fact, we will be
meeting every night next week.  So please feel more
than free to stop by.

Thank you.

Annais