[NR] Life is good in the North! (shortish)

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Fri Jun 8 08:30:57 PDT 2001

Hawkins, as you have for a long time dude, you have gotten it right.

Since I've started playing with the north, I've gone to events and been
:

- fed
- watered
- entertained
- drank with
- told stories to
- told storied of
- clothed (ask someone about the Wastelands Yule Revel)
- warmed at a fired
- cooled off
- taught to
- made friends

At every event I go to, I have seen kindness and generosity, warmth and
humility, and humor and good will.  The people in the north have done
many wonderful things for me (and for uncounted others) out of the
charity and goodness of their hearts.

I don't deny that the antitheses of those feelings are out there, and if
you look for those things you will see them.  I can only try to help to
augment the positive, and not give the negative the reinforcement it so
craves.

Ld. Jean Paul de Sens
Mooneschadowe

Carl Chipman