NR - If anyone's interested in metalcasting

marc-carlson at utulsa.edu marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Tue Mar 6 10:52:23 PST 2001

On the 17th of March (the last weekend of Gulf Wars), there will
be a Calontirian gentleman trapped in Northkeep while I torment
his Lady with useless shoe stuff.  In order that he not have to
endure the same punishment, the Honorable Dafydd ap Owain ap
Cadell, has offered to teach a class in metal casting for anyone
who is available and interested.  He will need a place to hold the
class, but other than that, he's very flexible about arrangements.

If there's anyone who's interested in keeping him from my clutches,
please let me know, and I will pass it along to him so he can be
prepared.

Diarmaid/Marc