NR - NRT afterglow

Barbara Calhoun BECalhoun at excite.com
Sun Mar 18 18:09:23 PST 2001

Greetings Rowan,
I'm the one who put brown sugar on your crem boulais, I really enjoyed your
rice dish as did my Lord. I know you are probably swamped with the SCA and
life,however if you could find the time to send me the receipe I would be
very grateful.Thanks
                         Ldy Arabella Mackinnon
                         Your NRT kitchen slave

On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 18:15:19 -0800, northern at ansteorra.org wrote:

>  Greetings...
>
>  Having now unpacked, showered and settled down with my cats, I feel the
need to express a large THANK YOU to each of you who helped me in the
kitchen this weekend.  I could not have dealt with the 150 game hens,
hundreds of bourbon balls and truffles and everthing else alone, that is
certain.

>  I would also like to single out Eldern Hills for a special Thank You.
Not only did various members of their populace help with getting feast
ready, they also served feast and washed dishes after.  You all were
blessings to a very tired Northkeep kitchen staff.