NR - Renaissance dance

Russell Kinder rkinder at kicker.com
Mon Mar 26 16:07:18 PST 2001

Greetings unto all in the Northern Region,

   I would like to invite everyone in the Northern region, and especially
everyone in the Oklahoma City area to Namron's dance practice.

   It is held on Tuesday nights at the Moore Community Center, just off of
I-35. From north of Moore, take the Main Street exit, turn left onto Main
St, then turn right at the 2nd intersection after the liquor store. Go about
4 blocks south to the Moore Library and Community Center. From south of
Moore, take the 4th St exit, turn right, and then turn left to go directly
to the Library/Community Center.

   We begin at Tuesday night at 7:00 pm. Practice runs until 9:00 pm with
more challenging dances beginning around 8:20 pm. Currently, we are
practicing for Medieval Faire, which is in a couple of weeks.

   We especially need men to pair with unescorted and comely young ladies.
Of course, more ladies will be welcome as well.

Many thanks,
HL Guillaume de Troyes
(notorious Ansteorran court dancer)