NR - Sheep Wars Returns - notice

Susan O'Neal catmafia at swbell.net
Mon Mar 26 13:55:29 PST 2001

At 03:23 PM 3/26/01, you wrote:
>Contrary to what I had published in the BlackStar, the 'Sheep Wars
>Returns' site does not nominally allow pets.
>
>So, no pets please.  Excepting working animals, such as seeing-eye dogs.
>
>I profusely apologize for the inconvenience.
>
>http://mooneschadowe.ansteorra.org/sheep/
>
>Ld Walter Robin,
>Seneschal, Mooneschadowe

Looks great.  Are reservations for feast needed?  Are their any planned
children's activities?  My husband will have been off to a 3 week training
for his new job with IBM (yippy, 3 months with no job was not good) and I
am trying to talk him into fishing with his dad and brother on Saturday so
we can go to the Sheep Wars without feeling guilty for abandoning him.  Not
sure how many events we will be at for sometime, as he will be gone Mon-Thu
and home for the weekends, but Moonshadowe ranks hi on our must go list.

Oh well, hope you all have a wonderful event,
Susan the Curious