NR - Calligrapher volunteer needed

Walter Robin aborman at brightok.net
Mon Mar 26 09:32:41 PST 2001

For Northern Regional Warlord, the event champions will receive a scroll commemorating their accomplishment & reminding them of
their duty.  A local scribal illustrator extraordinaire (Ld Wulfger von Sibenburgen) will be creating the AoA-sized scroll designs
(on high-quality Artist's Water-color paper, no less!).  We also have local volunteers to perform the illustrating/painting.

However, we need a volunteer(s) to do the calligraphy of the award text in a style compatible with the French Bar-and-Ivy scroll
design.  The event is scheduled for April 13-15.

If you would like to take part in what I hope will become a Northern tradition, please contact me at
mooneschadowe_seneschal at ansteorra.org .  Some logistical challenges exist, but they can be resolved.

Ld Walter Robin,
Seneschal, Mooneschadowe