[Northern] Principality poll

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue May 8 09:54:28 PDT 2001

Greetings to all of the people in the Northern Region of Ansteorra.  I have
updated the principality survey results web page ( a link is available on
the Northern Ansteorra web site) to include the late surveys that I have
received.  The late surveys are listed in Appendix A .  My thanks to
everyone who has participated in this survey over the last few months.   I
hope that this information will spark addition discussion and conversation
among the people of the North.  Again my thanks to all who participated.

Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald, op