[Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Fri May 11 16:47:09 PDT 2001

Greets,

I am curious about one thing. Who decided that the griffin holding the back
star was going to be the northern device anyway? From what I saw, it was
presented with the appearance of a "done deal" at Northern Regional. I know
that Namron was not consulted and I don't believe that Weisenfeur nor
Wastelands were consulted. These groups make up 80% of the population base
of the this part of the kingdom.

What really concerns me is that a few people are trying to push *their*
vision of a Principality without any consideration to the thoughts, wishes,
and "the Dream" of *all* people living in this region..

Just my two pence,

Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo