Calendar (was RE: [Northern] hey everbody)

Carl Chipman cchipman at nomadics.com
Mon May 14 14:33:15 PDT 2001

No, no it was of the Lady Warriors (ggrrowwl)  I think at the time
Gunhilda, and Treschen, and Gilyan ALL said they would do it... There
was a LOT of interest in the calendar... of course we said that all the
armour had to be chainmail and loin-clothes :)

Jean Paul de Sens
(hi honey)

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.