[Northern] Northern symbols

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Tue May 15 12:23:16 PDT 2001

Moo,

>  The wolf has been mentioned, but the boar hasn't received much attention.
> The griffin is indeed a great symbol, but for that matter so are the
dragon,
> the horse, the ram, the basilisk, the unicorn, the mastiff or hound, the
> bear, the stag, the raven or the lion.

Don't forget the most noble beast of all.... THE COW!!  Not only does it
make a great look but can be thrown over a wall in battle.

BTW, Fionnagan, I believe you owe me a case for fondling my husband at
events.

Anya
Head of the Herd of the Exalted House Moo
Keeper of the Sacred Holstein

Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo