[NR] Just too sad...

Deeponez@cs.com Deeponez at cs.com
Tue May 22 17:55:28 PDT 2001

Hello:

        I must first apologize for feeling it incumbent upon myself to throw
in my two farthings worth.
        To begin with you are right the gossip must stop. Now, what is this
turmoil you refer to?
        On to your first point, I believe that Those in Northkeep do
understand their loss. As for your third point, to whom in particular are you
refering, as trying to use the hurt and anger of a region to further their
"political" aims?

        What was that bit about gossip?

                                                                  Trist

P.S.  Try to take it easy on Ivar, he is a bit ummm frustrated.