[NR] Facts Redeux

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Tue May 22 20:31:26 PDT 2001

On Tue, May 22, 2001 at 08:55:01PM -0500, Vortmax wrote:
> I wonder why people aren't
> asking what I consider the more important question: [...]

Many, even most, of us are _minding our own business_ in _every_ direction,
not just the ones that suit some agenda.  We aren't asking _any_ questions
on here because we have no right to demand answers of things that don't
properly concern us personally.

For heaven's sake, people.  If it doesn't involve you personally, _let it go_.

Chandra,
the very tired

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Northern Regional Virtual Scribe