[NR] "Wine, Women, & Song"

Walter Robin wr at plumes.org
Wed May 23 13:50:14 PDT 2001

You are invited to Mooneschadowe's traditional 5th Tuesday revel !

On May 29, we will hold a Revel & Mini-Tourney at Boomer Lake, starting around 7 PM.  Bring picnic items, etc, and we'll use the grills to cook out.

The Rapier Mini-Tourney, "Wine, Women, & Song" will be conducted thusly:

Bout the First:  Wine

    Contestants will carry a goblet throughout their bout, endeavoring not to spill a drop of the precious libation.

Bout the Second:  Women

    Contestants will fight for the honor of a worthy lady.  Whenever the lady calls the fighter's name, the contestant must acknowledge her graciousness in an appropriate manner.

Bout the Third:  Song

    Contestants must sing (audibaly) a song throughout the duration of the bout.  Contestants may choose their own song; they need not be the same.

Tourney begins, c. 7:30 PM.

The Heavy fighters are putting their heads together, and should come up with something nearly as clever...Or they may just want to eat.  More info to follow....

Cheers,
Ld Walter Robin
http://plumes.org