[NR] Bands of Roving Graffiti Gypsies

Trish Kvamme oneblondemuse at hotmail.com
Tue May 29 09:05:17 PDT 2001

Greetings Unto the Northern List!

I wanted to send out a missive to warn you that roving gypsies recently
graffitied Our Castle with strange drawings and calligraphy in many colors.
(Actually the brightness of the colors were what proved to us that in fact
the culprits must be gypsies!).

Our alchemists tell Us that said graffiti tincture is made from the cliffs
of "The Chalk of Sidewalk" and will indeed wash away with the next of the
promised rain storms.

We have notified Don Llywelyn Gruffydd of Elfsea, the Captain of my Guard,
but as We have not yet summoned Our Guards into service, he is on a lone
quest to discover who these gleeful brigands are, and I fear they may escape
our notice and these giggling paint slinging artisans may strike again, not
only here, but in the Northern Region.

So gentle people, please be forewarned, and share this missive with those
around you, so that we may all be on the look out for this wild band of
mischievous naughty-people, that we may apprehend them and give them Our
just and well earned attentions.

Look for people wearing clothing with many pockets, and those that have
chalk stained fingers!  Most likely attired in wild clothing with many
sequins and carrying tambourines!

His Highness and I will be posting soon a reward for the capture of said
gypsies.  Please be cautious when you approach them, they may be silly.

In service to the Dream,

Larissa, Princepessa