[Northern] Equestrian at Bordermarch Baronials

Pem1968 at aol.com Pem1968 at aol.com
Thu May 3 21:03:11 PDT 2001

Greetings Everyone,

Due to miscommunication and an oversite on my part, the request for insurance
did not get submitted for this year's event.  I offer my humblest apologies
to all who this affects.  The equestrian community has always been a
wonderful part of our events and I am very sad to say it can't be this year.
I have spoken with our current champion, HE Neassa, and she has gratiously
agreed to continue as our champion until we are able to hold the next
competition. Once again I offer my sincerest apologies to the equestrian
community and all of us who enjoy watching them compete.

In service,

Malcolm MacLean
Event Steward