[Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

cbackus at peakonline.com cbackus at peakonline.com
Thu May 10 23:28:47 PDT 2001

And yet tabards can still be worn.  I haven't seen anyone
pull Owen over for a heraldry violation while wearing his
illegal tabard.

Let's get on the ball and find something that will pass, but
let's not refrain from wearing some unofficial hurrah gear
because it will have to be changed later...

Hawkins