[Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Fri May 11 08:28:28 PDT 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 09:57:39AM -0400, BSilveraxe at aol.com wrote:
> If this is not being pushed as an official symbol for the north.
> Then why is it on the Northern regional website?  Is it possible
> that those of us who feel no affinity for this sysmbol might feel
> a bit pressured to accept it?

Your Excellency, (and anyone else who would like to discuss the NR web site),

Please feel free to discuss with me personally your concerns about the
Northern Regional web site.  I have no desire to participate in the larger
debate at hand (which has already shown signs of more heat than light), and
quite frankly, I believe that I have given nobody reason to think they cannot
contact me any time on any matter.  I'm friends with everybody, aren't I? :)
I will be happy to talk about this off-list if you wish.

Chandra
chandra at plumes.org
the guy who redid the NR web site

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Acting Northern Regional Virtual Scribe