[Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

Aunt Dwen auntdwen at peakonline.com
Fri May 11 11:01:33 PDT 2001

---- Original Message -----
From: Burke McCrory <bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us>
To: <northern at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Friday, May 11, 2001 7:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

Snip

These groups make up 80% of the population base
> >of the this part of the kingdom.
>
> Anya,
>
> As usual you haven't done your home work.  Namron, Wiesenfeuer, and
> Wastlands make up about 44% of the Northern Regions population.
>
> Burke

And you, Burke, are avoiding the larger issue.  I'll give you the six
percent to 50, plus another five percent for good measure and say that if
well over a third (33.33%) of the populace of the north wasn't consulted
about something which is supposed to be all about regional unity, it doesn't
speak well of the process to date.

Dwen