[Northern] hey everbody

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Sun May 13 21:51:49 PDT 2001

> Isn't there also a tabard and banner for the Northern Regional Warlord made
> by Talen and Treschen about five years ago around somewhere?

If I know my sister, the seamstress, there was a tabard.  In fact,
I'm almost certain I remember such an animal.

> (There was even some 'around the firepit' talk of making a calendar
> of northern Lady Fighters wearing only the banner as a fundraiser).

I think I may have just been scared into silence... I, for one, would
not do justice to the concept  ;-)
Of course, if you were talking about pics of the *guys* (maybe using
the banner as a loincloth?) my feelings might be altogether
different.