[Northern] hey everbody

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon May 14 19:04:54 PDT 2001

Greetings again to the North,
    I was not pointing fingers at Sigen for anything. Your Excellency, your
name was mentioned because you are the one trying to register the badge in
question.  I repeated numerous times that I was speaking of the appearance
of the actions, not yourself in particular.
     If the Northern Regional Warlord wants a badge we may want to get
together as a region to design one. If something is going to be flown to
represent the North then it should truly represent the North.
    I have read Ian's message and agree with the committee idea. It's what
I've suggested in numerous conversations that I've had.

Maleah