[Northern] hey everbody

Maleah maleah at mmcable.com
Mon May 14 19:17:34 PDT 2001

Gwilim,
    We would be happy to talk to you or anyone else about this subject at
any time. We have never made a secret of our views or our reasons. The only
way to resolve any of this in a healthy fashion is to publicly speak of our
concerns, desires and actions. I do not now nor have I ever expected
everyone to agree with me but I do expect everyone's views in the North to
be considered and will fight in whatever arena necessary to make that
happen.

Yours respectfully and in service to Namron and Ansteorra,
Maleah