[Northern] A plea, (long) was hey everbody

Jerry and Teresa Herring herring at rectec.net
Mon May 14 22:06:42 PDT 2001

Robert,
Good Bard and Friend,
You have spoken more eloquently and  honorably than I could ever have done.
Your words ring with such truth. We must all make an effort to not allow
others to speak wrongly of our leaders any more. We must do what can be done
to return respect to those who lead our region, those who have suffered
under the hurt of lies and slanderous tales.  Each of those people you
mentioned were all well respected before taking the Baronial seats. It
should be that way again!

I hope that your plea is felt as well as heard. I hope that its words help
those out there who are disrespecting and dishonoring the heart and Soul of
the SCA to know that their lies and trechery.

Kindest Regards,
Ian Dun Gillan
Seneschal Northkeep