[Northern] Nordsteorra-The Song

Fitzmorgan at cs.com Fitzmorgan at cs.com
Tue May 15 22:15:42 PDT 2001

  Ulf I have a question.  Why have you chosen not to sing Nordsteorra any
more?  I understand that you do not support us becoming a principality at
this time but there is nothing about being a principality in that song.  It
does promote pride in our region and serves as a rallying cry for regional
unity.  Surely those are worthwhile goals.
       It is a really great song.  I'll be damn proud the day I write
something anywhere near that good.
       Just thought I'd ask.

Robert Fitzmorgan