[Northern] Travel cost

Jennene Stanley mooharpist at mmcable.com
Fri May 18 08:54:28 PDT 2001

> With gas at $1.70 a gallon and the prospect of it  increasing to over
$2.00 a  >gallon (some predict $2.50)  this summer are you having to cut
back?  Is it >really affecting your decisions as to which events to attend
and which to pass >on?

Not really. I guess I'll have to work a few more hours to get the extra
amounts. I am also very fortunate enough to work for a airline, so I might
fly if the gas gets too bad. We try to get south as much as we can.

When I bought my harpmobile (Ford Explorer), I realized that with the
benefits of driving an SUV, comes the drawbacks of more operating costs. I
choose to drive a SUV instead of a more fuel efficient vehicle. I knew what
I was getting into, so I really have no room to complain.

Just my two moos,
Anya
Jennene Stanley
"Chase the light I see ahead. Luminate the path I tread.
 I live to be the best I can"                       - Queensrÿche
"Mooharpist"    send e-mail to : Mooharpist at mmcable.com
 Elizabethan (& Regency)  Website http://phelan.ou.edu/anya
 House Moo Home   http://homepage.mac.com/housemoo