[NR] Facts

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Mon May 21 04:42:51 PDT 2001

Vortmax (vortmax at mac.com) said something that sounded like:
> (much ranting and raving snipped)
> I guess the list moderation is off now.

Good Morning,

  Actually it's not. As I've stated, almost everything is allowed to be
  posted, even if I don't agree with it. There were some questionable
  items posted by Sir Burke about the criminal back ground checks and
  who performed them.

  The reason they were questionable was that I wasn't sure if this was
  the first time it was posted or not. (eg. really public knowledge)
  I *think* the nature they were posted in was acceptable and that there
  will be no reprocussions from these posts. If this was not public
  knowledge than I owe an apology to HE Sigen for allowing it to be
  posted, even if there are no reprocussions.

Ciao,