[NR] A few of my Favorite Things, ..er People (long)

Dennis England sirbalvin at earthlink.net
Fri May 25 06:03:50 PDT 2001

I've been reading these responses and trying to think of a way to join in
the love:-)
I've been playing this game an amazing (to me) 17 yrs now.  Longer than I've
done anything else in my life.  I have so many memories I hold dear, the
first time I ever heard my clan brother Master Blackfox pipe, laying in the
tent and hearing the sounds of armor rattling outside (before I had even
started fighting myself), the first time I ever fought and realizing "hey I
can do this!"  Many more that could take forever for me to type, at my speed
anyway.  I think one of the things that I have enjoyed most and continue to
enjoy, is watching people discover for themselves the magic that can be
found in this fine organization.  As I have read some of the things people
have to say it is such a pleasure to hear you all share that with one
another.  That's how we keep the dream alive and create more magic for
others in the future.  It's good stuff, important stuff, someday these dark
times will also be memories to share and grow from.  Now I better get off
here I'm getting misty :-}

In Service to the Dream,
Sir Balvin Thorfinnsson