[NR] Black Fox Auction at Steppes

Burke McCrory bmccrory at oktax.state.ok.us
Tue May 29 15:33:53 PDT 2001

Good Day,

I would like to take this moment to thank everyone who donated items to the
Black Fox Auction to benefit the Black Star at Steppes this weekend.  It
was a resounding success.  We raised $876 which combined with what Baroness
Sigen raised at her four previous auctions brings the total raised to over
$2500.  My thanks to Baroness Sigen for getting this started and working so
tirelessly to get the donations that were needed for these auctions.  This
is a wonderful example of what the people of Ansteorra can do when
presented with a challenge.  A special thanks goes out to Baroness Michelle
Chantal de Charente, Lady Arabella de Montacute, and Lady Morgan Cain for
their help in running the auction.

Baron Sir Burke Kyriell MacDonald