[NR] Looking for a home

Stacy Morris katrenfitzgerald at yahoo.com
Wed May 30 07:24:44 PDT 2001

*LOL*I had thought about that.....but being a single
parent supporting one large dog was enough for me.(My
shepherd is a working dog and is used by both my
Grandfather and Uncle on their farms so he seldom lack
company)The pup has found a great home though! I want
to thank everyone who e-mailed me and asked about it.

~Katren