[Northern] Northern Regional Warlord

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Thu May 10 21:34:40 PDT 2001

On Fri, May 11, 2001 at 12:28:47AM -0600, Stephan Hawkins wrote:
> And yet tabards can still be worn.  I haven't seen anyone
> pull Owen over for a heraldry violation while wearing his
> illegal tabard.
>
> Let's get on the ball and find something that will pass, but
> let's not refrain from wearing some unofficial hurrah gear
> because it will have to be changed later...

Let us also consider the implicit wishes of the person who registered
the arms with which this design conflicts -- that is, the wish that others
not use his, her, or their (in the case of a group) device (or something
too much like it).

Or maybe they wouldn't, in actuality, care, but let us in all things remember
to view both sides of every story.

Chandra

--
Shri Chandranath, Cadet to Don Timothy, Pursuivant Extraordinaire
Acting Northern Regional Virtual Scribe