[Northern] Northern symbols

Lori Campbell LCAMPBEL at ossm.edu
Mon May 14 21:06:26 PDT 2001

> JP said:
> Ok, so what do I get when Bar pinches my butt?  Well, other than that
> warm glow :)

He's been flirting with you too????!!!  We may go bankrupt at this
rate!

I can't remember, do you have facial hair?  'Cause I'm generally not
jealous when he flirts with guys who have facial hair.  Fionnagain,
though, that's another matter because he's a close shaver (or so I
remember).

Ya gotta admit, though, having him pinch one cheek is better than
having him lay a sword across both.  And yes, I speak from
experience.