[NR] Re: [Northern] Farewell

W. C. Smith wcsmith at ionet.net
Sat May 19 15:40:45 PDT 2001

My dearest of friends...

As one of the few whom you have called "mentor" in the past, I'd like to
say thank you and a hearty VIVAT to you both for being a beautiful example
of honor, nobility, and grace.  I know the events that have unfolded around
you and how they have been manipulated. This situation is an incredible
load of GARBAGE.  And it is *far* from over...

Northkeep, the North, Ansteorra, and the Society itself have benefitted
from your presence and will most certainly suffer for your absence.

Master Artorius ap Caradoc