[NR] A Public Challenge

elbert smith PTSOTHA at hotmail.com
Mon May 21 10:14:13 PDT 2001

   Not a rule but a common sense attitude.
Fluffy I must agree with Hawkins ,this will do you the North or the subject
at hand any good .
  I know the occurrences of the past few days are hard to choke down , but
please take an old friends advise.
Step back take a deep breath and consider a more productive course of action
,the world will benefit far more if you do this.
                                  My 2 cents
                                                    Lord Duncan Phelan
MacLeod