[NR] Re: [Northern] Please make it stop!

dhartzm at dellepro.com dhartzm at dellepro.com
Sun May 20 14:52:50 PDT 2001

Unto Robert,

I was completely aghast when I read the post that Their Excellancies have
been asked to step down.  I don't get out much to play so I know nothing of
the politics and gossips out there.  It also distressed me to read that you
were considering on leaving.  I am pleased to see that you have
reconsidered.

What can be done regarding the situation of Their Excellancies?  I was alway
proud to declare them as our Baron/Baroness.

Debroa