[NR] Facts Redeux

kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
Tue May 22 18:41:09 PDT 2001

On Tue, 22 May 2001 19:42:23 -0500 kateryne_la_esclopiera at juno.com
writes:

> Thorgram and Sigen stepped down voluntarily and no one has been
> placed yet in the hat, no one has been named Vicor.  So exactly what
are
> you saying?

Please make a correction to this e-mail...  Thorgram and Sigen stepped
down (for whatever reason) and no one has been placed yet in the hat and
no one has been named Vicor.  So, Ivar, what are you saying...

When I mentioned that they stepped down "voluntarily" I was going by what
their e-mail had said about the Crown requesting them to step down and
they did.  I wasn't making a political statement or trying to stir up
trouble.  I just wanted to know why Ivar said "have placed in positions
of power and influence puppets, cowards, and criminals".

I guess it is still not safe to post on the list.
Ryn

Kateryn la Esclopiera

Il est bon d'etre la ganse.
(It's good to be the gimp.)