[NR] Re: [Northern] War Practice vs. Wastelands' Demo

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at mmcable.com
Tue May 22 22:28:08 PDT 2001

Aldric said:
> When is the demo? And which practice are you interested in attending? I
know
> that the heavy weapons practice will not be held this weekend to give
people a
> chance to travle for Memorial Day. If there is enough interest, someone
could
> always put together an unofficial practice.

If you are looking for a fighter practice, Namron generally has at least a
couple of fighters and frequently has more.  I heard a couple planning on
being there this weekend.  Sundays.  2 p.m.  Andrews Park.  Just north of
the public library, where the fighters eat the books.

Ulf
Baron of Namron
(this has been an unpaid announcement for probably the oldest fighter
practice around here)