[NR] A few of my Favorite Things, ..er People (long)

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 09:08:45 PDT 2001

Aye I must second that about Lord Owen Ap Aedden. He
is an excellent bard as well as a very patient man
when it comes to answering questions and helping
newbies out. I feel that he is a shineing example of
the dream, and even though he has moved to another
group I feel and will feel that he and his lady are
part of this group.

Charinthalis Del Sans
--- Lady Julienne de Lion <ladyjulienne at hotmail.com>
wrote:
> one of my favorite bards is lord owen of
> mooneschadowe. at eldern hills a
> few years ago during feast lord owen started
> singing. it was dark out and
> there were candles flickering everywhere. it was
> such a magical night! i
> will never forget it :)
>
> julienne

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047