[NR] I made a mistake...

Brown Chass dwarvenhome at yahoo.com
Thu May 24 12:31:24 PDT 2001

lol well the problem was that my wife saved the
address for NR lists over my friends email address in
the address book and kept his name over the list.
again I apologize Guess I should have checkd it before
I sent it. I have apologized already yo the princess
and I will do so again now in the forum since someone
thinks my apology to them in private wasnt sufficient.
Y.E. Prince nad Princess I do apologize. I made a
mistake and ment you no disrespect for you are a
brighter star than our fair kingdom has seen in a long
while. I have sworn my fealty to Ansteorra and to you.

In service Chass
--- Carla Glenn <cianaoh at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Okay mistakes happen and I apologize for calling you
> a fool.  Just
> please in the future be more careful.  At least you
> have apologized and
> worked things out with the Prince & Princess.  Again
> I apologize for
> calling you a fool!  (I don't think I called you
> anything else...if I
> did I apologize for that as well!!)
>
> Ciana

=====
Get a taste for religion... Lick a witch.
ICQ # 2776047